There are two obvious benefits of becoming PADI Certified via e-learning. Firstly, you get to study at your own pace and during the times that are convenient for you. Secondly, once you arrive at your holiday destination you won’t have to waste time in the classroom studying the theory but, instead, go straight into the diving portion of the course.
What are the PADI Open Water Certification requirements?
To be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver you need to be at least 10 years old, be fit for diving and know how to swim. To be able to participate in the PADI eLearning Open Water Online Program you simply need to be at least 10 years old.
How long does it take to become fully qualified?
- It normally takes between 12 to 15 hours to complete the eLearning online portion of the course
- The average time to complete the in-water portions of the course is between 3 to 4 days.
What does it cost?
- The eLearning online portion of the course is paid directly to PADI and costs approximately US$146.
- Bohio Dive Resort is currently charging US$550 for an Open Water Referral Course, which includes all of the confined and open water dives, all equipment, instruction and certification card.
How do I sign up?
- Visit http://www.padi.com/scuba/scuba-diving-guide/start-scuba-diving/ to register for eLearning, and then contact [email protected] to book your Open Water Referral course today! It really couldn’t be easier to learn to dive!