Weddings at Bohio Resort
Say 'I Do' To a Wedding in Turks and Caicos
Turks and Caicos weddings are certainly becoming popular among the rich and famous – Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner are among the celebrities to have tied the knot on these idyllic islands. But a Grand Turk wedding is not just for celebrities! While we can’t guarantee a famous spouse, our beach is the perfect backdrop for your special day.
Tailored Grand Turk Wedding Packages
Imagine powder white sand between your toes with the surf lapping gently in the background. Decorations of vibrant bougainvillea and exquisitely scented orchids add to the romantic ambience, and glasses of chilled champagne are served with exotic fruit canapes. The scene wouldn’t be complete without a traditional rum cake for the ultimate in real Caribbean wedding flavor.
Our experienced events coordinator can put together a wedding package in Turks and Caicos tailored to your exact specifications. Whether you want to leave it all to us or you want to be involved with every detail, we’ll make organizing your happy day smooth and pleasurable.
We can arrange the licensing for your picture-perfect Turks and Caicos wedding at Bohio Resort, as well as a local minister, flowers and decorations, champagne receptions, canapes and the finest cuisine, entertainment and photography.
Contact us for details and ideas. Whether you are planning a quiet retreat or a larger party, a Grand Turk wedding will be your dream day – and you’re likely to become a local celebrity too.
“We had the perfect wedding day. It was everything we dreamed of!”
- Jan & Andy Taylor, Cornwall, UK.
Turks and Caicos Wedding Requirements
If you do plan to get married in Turks and Caicos, you must wait 48 hours after arriving before submitting an application to the Marriage License Office (both bride and groom must be present during the time of application). During the application process, you will be asked to produce evidence of the date of your arrival in the Turks and Caicos Islands. The wedding license will usually be granted within 2-3 days, and you can conduct your ceremony at that time. The license fee is $100.00.
Please keep in mind the following documents that are required when applying for a wedding license in Turks and Caicos:
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of marital status
- If Single: a sworn affidavit is required
- If Divorced: a Divorce Decree is required – either the original or a notarized copy, sealed by a Court Clerk
- If Widowed: a Death Certificate of the previous spouse is required
- In the case of Name Change by Deed Poll or Adoption: proof is required
- If under the age of 21, consent of one or both parents/guardians is required in the form of an affidavit stamped by the Notary Public
- If either party is unmarried, being a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States, a declaration certifying this fact must be sworn before a Notary Public or other person authorized to administer oaths in that county