Looking get a jump on your holiday plans? Book this value-based deal by February 28 and travel April 1 to Sept.30, 2018 and save an incredible 30% off all rooms.
(Plus, signup for our new Bohio Club and save even more with exclusive member rates!)
Bohio Dive Resort is the best place to experience diving in Turks and Caicos and the only resort on Grand Turk Island to offer an on-site dive operation.
Located on award winning Pillory Beach, all of our air-conditioned rooms provide uninterrupted ocean views, and are located just steps from the beach.
Whether you’re looking for a weekend getaway, or a week in paradise, there has never been a better time to discover the Turks & Caicos.
30% Off Special Rates
Book by Feb.28 – Travel Apr.1 to Sept.30, 2018
|TRAVEL DATES:||HIGH SEASON|
|Beachfront Standard Double||$210.00||$189.00|
|Beachfront Standard King||$228.00||$203.00|
|Beachfront Corner King||$235.00||$210.00|
Terms & Conditions
Special Offer Details:
- Book by February 28 and travel April 1 to Sept.30, 2018 (based on availability).
- No minimum stays required.
- Rates do not include 12% government taxes.
- Rates are based on double occupancy.
- Discount applies to daily room rates only (not available on diving, packages, meals or add-ons).
- New reservations only – cannot be exchanged with existing reservations.
- Children under the age of 14 stay free when sharing a room with their parents.
- Additional adults in room at $45 per day plus 12% government tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- A deposit of 50% of stay + taxes is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Full payment will be collected 30 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) is fully refundable for reservations cancelled up to 45 days before check-in.
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) will be forfeit if cancelled 45 to 15 days of check-in.
- 100% of stay + taxes will be forfeit if cancelled within 15 days of check-in (or in case of no-shows).
- All reservations on Air Turks & Caicos flights are non-refundable once purchased.
- Diving not taken for any reason is non-refundable, except if our dive boat does not go out due to weather.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portions of a package.
- If flights are cancelled prior to arrival due to a hurricane threat a full refund will be issued.
- If a guest chooses to cancel their reservation by choice due to a hurricane threat and flights remain on schedule, they are welcome to transfer the deposit to a future reservation.
- Guests departing early due to a hurricane threat and flights are being cancelled will not be charged for the remainder of their stay.
- Guests departing early by choice if there is no threat and the air carriers are continuing service will be charged for their full stay.