Daily Room Rates
Enjoy Beachfront Bliss and World-Class Diving!
Bohio Dive Resort is pleased to offer beautiful beachfront accommodations on the island of Grand Turk.
Our daily rates vary, so please be sure to visit our secure booking engine for current rates & availability.
We guarantee that absolutest best rates on direct bookings, and would encourage guests to view our current special offers for our seasonal specials.
Additionally, signup to become a Bohio Club Member and save even more with exclusive, unpublished rates!
Naturally, please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance with your travel planning.
Add-On Diving Rates:
- Two single-tank morning boat dives: $135 per person, per day
- One single-tank morning boat dive: $70 per person, per day
- One single-tank afternoon boat dive: $80 per person, per day
- Night dive: $85 per person (min 4 divers)
* Dive rates include tanks and weights. Full equipment rental is available at our in-house dive shop.
See all the pricing and details on our Dive Rates Page
Terms & Conditions
Additional Rate Details:
- Daily resort rates do not include 12% government taxes.
- Daily resort rates are based on double occupancy.
- Children under the age of 14 accommodation is free when sharing the same room as their parents.
- Additional adults in room at $45 per day plus 12% government tax.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- A 7-night minimum stay is required from December 16th to January 5th.
- A deposit of 50% of stay + taxes is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Full payment will be collected 30 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) is fully refundable for reservations cancelled up to 45 days before check-in.
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) will be forfeit if cancelled 45 to 15 days of check-in.
- 100% of stay + taxes will be forfeit if cancelled within 15 days of check-in (or in case of no-shows).
- All reservations on Air Turks & Caicos flights are non-refundable once purchased.
- Diving not taken for any reason is non-refundable, except if our dive boat does not go out due to weather.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portions of a package.
- If flights are cancelled prior to arrival due to a hurricane threat a full refund will be issued.
- If a guest chooses to cancel their reservation by choice due to a hurricane threat and flights remain on schedule, they are welcome to transfer the deposit to a future reservation.
- Guests departing early due to a hurricane threat and flights are being cancelled will not be charged for the remainder of their stay.
- Guests departing early by choice if there is no threat and the air carriers are continuing service will be charged for their full stay.