Whether you want to dive with our on-site dive operation, snorkel or just want relax on our beautiful beach, save 20% off on Bohio’s All Inclusive Packages for an affordable and hassle-free vacation.
Bohio offer’s all inclusive packages for divers and non-divers and mixing a diver/non diver package is not a problem. We can also create a customized vacation especially for you, your family, and your friends, just contact us at: [email protected].
- Book by December 15, 2017
- Valid for travel January 7 – April 29, 2018
- 7 night minimum stay
- Offer valid on new reservations only
- Offer cannot be exchanged with existing reservations
Winter All Inclusive Special Rates
|Beachfront Standard Double||$3,381||$2,437|
|Beachfront Standard King||$3,508||$2,564|
|Beachfront Corner King||$3,541||$2,626|
|Beachfront Standard Double||$2,283||$1,646|
|Beachfront Standard King||$2,368||$1,731|
|Beachfront Corner King||$2,391||$1,773|
|* Rates include all government taxes and fees.|
All Inclusive Dive Package
All Inclusive Non-Dive Package
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates do not include dinner, beverages, gratuities or incidentals
- Dates and prices subject to change without notice
- Prices include all government taxes
- A deposit of 50% of stay + taxes is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- Full payment will be collected 30 days prior to check-in.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) is fully refundable for reservations cancelled up to 45 days before check-in.
- Deposit (50% of stay + taxes) will be forfeit if cancelled 45 to 15 days of check-in.
- 100% of stay + taxes will be forfeit if cancelled within 15 days of check-in (or in case of no-shows).
- All reservations on Air Turks & Caicos flights are non-refundable once purchased.
- Diving not taken for any reason is non-refundable, except if our dive boat does not go out due to weather.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for any unused portions of a package.
- If flights are cancelled prior to arrival due to a hurricane threat a full refund will be issued.
- If a guest chooses to cancel their reservation by choice due to a hurricane threat and flights remain on schedule, they are welcome to transfer the deposit to a future reservation.
- Guests departing early due to a hurricane threat and flights are being cancelled will not be charged for the remainder of their stay.
- Guests departing early by choice if there is no threat and the air carriers are continuing service will be charged for their full stay.